New Home Page for Christmas Locked discussion

Discussions » Feedback » Suggestions/Bugs
Showing 1 to 15 of 27 Messages
New Home Page for Christmas
As you can tell, we got rid of the old InsideNation home page and our new one throws our Fantasy Betting right in your face. We'll continue to make small adjustments, but we got a lot of feedback already saying that you wanted to be able to make your wagers more quickly. So now you can do just that!

We want your feedback ... post it here.
Posted Dec 27th 2010 4:10PM
As you can tell, we got rid of the old InsideNation home page and our new one throws our Fantasy Betting right in your face. We'll continue to make small adjustments, but we got a lot of feedback already saying that you wanted to be able to make your wagers more quickly. So now you can do just that!

We want your feedback ... post it here.
Posted Dec 27th 2010 4:15PM
old homepage was better :(
Posted Dec 28th 2010 3:03PM
I like this! Not much feedback, but me likes alot! (happy new years!)
Posted Dec 28th 2010 3:36PM
old homepage was better :(
Which part of the hold page did you like more? Perhaps we can incorporate it into the new one. We do know that as a result of the new home page, a lot more people are placing bets (probably because it's easier), so that's a definitely PLUS :)
Posted Dec 28th 2010 3:43PM
It is already growing on me. I mean I didn't think it was hard to navigate before, but this IS a little more simple.

I especially like the scrolling news box, Nice touch fellas!!

What about incorpoating everything into the homepage dashboard, ex. - coin transactions, refferals, store order, etc. as well as the quick link to fantasy betting
Posted Dec 28th 2010 4:34PM
you're right, I give this new homepage a chance, BUT *not in the hp.* i'm missing the little window in the "review my wagers" with the infos of my balance (pending bets: xxx; Coins: xxx)
Posted Dec 28th 2010 4:59PM
I am noticing that some of the pages load alot slower
Posted Dec 30th 2010 11:48AM
New soft better als old ;) Great Job Admin !
Posted Dec 30th 2010 12:23PM
Seconded.
And something that really annoys me is the fact that there is no "Remember Me" option on logon, I hate it that I always have to type it in. At least you could have left the logon panel on the home page so we could use the browser's password remembereing function (which doesn't work in pop-up splash).
Posted Jan 7th 2011 4:20PM
Seconded.
And something that really annoys me is the fact that there is no "Remember Me" option on logon, I hate it that I always have to type it in. At least you could have left the logon panel on the home page so we could use the browser's password remembereing function (which doesn't work in pop-up splash).

Noted ... we will fix it. I agree 100%
Posted Jan 9th 2011 10:42PM
I don't like  the new homepage at all. If the point was get users quickly place wagers you need to get glasses :D It is very easy to click Fantasy Betting tab. The new homepage is pretty mess. Just my opinion though :)
Posted Jan 9th 2011 11:11PM
I don't like  the new homepage at all. If the point was get users quickly place wagers you need to get glasses :D It is very easy to click Fantasy Betting tab. The new homepage is pretty mess. Just my opinion though :)

If you can be more specific about WHAT is messy or what doesn't need to be there (or should be there) it will help us. The idea is to allow people to see the games available to wager on without having to click anything at all from the home page. Basically it condensed the usable parts of the site into the "home" so you don't have to go anywhere else.

The most used part of the site is the Fantasy Betting ... that's why we wanted to make it the first and primary place to see. If you can tell us what parts you wish were different, we can definitely consider it though!
Posted Jan 11th 2011 4:19PM
If you check or watch other betting sites like unibet.com that is vey clear on about bettings. I understand your point but if our users can't find betting tab that's just crazy :) Maybe you should put on the "new" homepage only latest bettings on some window where users can click and go to make bets. The new page is a little "mess". Theres no need to have even latest news rolling.
Posted Jan 11th 2011 5:02PM
If you check or watch other betting sites like unibet.com that is vey clear on about bettings. I understand your point but if our users can't find betting tab that's just crazy :) Maybe you should put on the "new" homepage only latest bettings on some window where users can click and go to make bets. The new page is a little "mess". Theres no need to have even latest news rolling.

I'm still not understanding your logic ... let's try a different approach:

1) What do you WANT on the home page that isn't on there now?

2) What do you NOT want on the home page that is there now?
Posted Jan 11th 2011 5:08PM
Showing 1 to 15 of 27 Messages

Forum Stats

Total Discussions: 2,606
Total Posts: 19,226
Active Members: 900

Feedback Submit your ideas or ask a question

Feedback
Thank you! Message Sent!
ERROR: Message Not Sent!