New Home Page for Christmas Locked discussion

Discussions » Feedback » Suggestions/Bugs
Showing 16 to 27 of 27 Messages
The old homepage was perfect...there's no need to keep this and automatically enter FB section...users definetely can click FB tab and make bets. I know FB is most importatnt thing here in IN but still the new homepage is not good :) And i know i'm not the only one who does not like the new homepage ;)

Old one back and i know ppl can and will find that FB tab. Old page back and let's make a small window where users can quickly to enter FB and make them bets ;)
Posted Jan 11th 2011 5:19PM
The old homepage was perfect...there's no need to keep this and automatically enter FB section...users definetely can click FB tab and make bets. I know FB is most importatnt thing here in IN but still the new homepage is not good :) And i know i'm not the only one who does not like the new homepage ;)

Old one back and i know ppl can and will find that FB tab. Old page back and let's make a small window where users can quickly to enter FB and make them bets ;)

What part of the old home page did you like that is not on the current (new) home page? I'm trying to understand what you want back from it :) Everything that was there is on the new one as well (I think?) so that's why I'm confused

Think of it from a NEW user's perspective. On the old home page, we had a lot of users that landed on the home page and didn't know what to do. They didn't even know what Fantasy Betting was or to click it. There was nothing to "DO" on the home page. Now there is. 

Let me know your thoughts so we can make it perfect :)
Posted Jan 11th 2011 5:30PM
That's pretty odd that users can find FB. But yes I will reply to you and give you the info about what's "wrong" with the new homepage ;)
Posted Jan 11th 2011 5:35PM
That's pretty odd that users can find FB. But yes I will reply to you and give you the info about what's "wrong" with the new homepage ;)

It's not a matter of "finding" it ... they say that when a person visits a new site, the site has 4 seconds to convince them what it is all about. If the visitor doesn't know what to do within 4 seconds, they are more likely to leave. The new page it's very obvious what the site is about :)
Posted Jan 11th 2011 6:01PM

It's not a matter of "finding" it ... they say that when a person visits a new site, the site has 4 seconds to convince them what it is all about. If the visitor doesn't know what to do within 4 seconds, they are more likely to leave. The new page it's very obvious what the site is about :)
Yea I god it ;) I will think something to maybe get this new page even better and let you know okay?
Also can you buddy ask  programmers is it possible to make here voting options? It wolud be great have a poll and ask users what they want on IN. That would rock!!  :)
Posted Jan 11th 2011 6:21PM
Another issue that came with the new homepage is that I can't filter the type of sport that I want to see in fantasy betting. For example, when I click on Soccer, it tries to load but then nothing changes, all of the event appears. I try it with Mozzila, Chrome and Safari and it's the same result.
Interestingly this function works fine in Daily Dash.
Posted Jan 14th 2011 5:14AM
Another issue that came with the new homepage is that I can't filter the type of sport that I want to see in fantasy betting. For example, when I click on Soccer, it tries to load but then nothing changes, all of the event appears. I try it with Mozzila, Chrome and Safari and it's the same result.
Thanks for pointing this out ... it should be fixed. Can you please confirm?
Posted Jan 14th 2011 5:31PM

Notied the same...also when make bets it won't come back to the page where you begin make bets at first with.
Posted Jan 14th 2011 6:26PM
thanks somuch for the feedback ... we will fix this asapa
Posted Jan 15th 2011 12:43AM
Looks like it Ok now.
Posted Jan 15th 2011 6:43AM
hello?how are you guys?
Posted Feb 27th 2011 12:52PM
hallou my freands)))
how are you???
Posted Apr 13th 2011 9:36PM
Showing 16 to 27 of 27 Messages

Forum Stats

Total Discussions: 2,606
Total Posts: 19,226
Active Members: 900