Forum Contest: Best Marketing Idea for 1,000 Coins Locked discussion

Discussions » Sports Challenges » Other Sports Challenges
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 Messages
Forum Contest: Best Marketing Idea for 1,000 Coins
We are looking for marketing ideas for InsideNation. We're paying out THREE winners with 1,000 Coins each for the best ideas.

To Participate:
Post a response to this thread with your marketing idea. You are allowed to mention as many ideas as you want, BUT you must put them all in ONE response.

Judgement day is on April 15th, and we will announce all winners here in this thread. The top 3 responses will receive 1,000 Coins each.
Posted Mar 23rd 2011 7:22PM
i have an idea for you
keep your word
and that will bring more customers than many other "marketing" tools
because people talk,people ask,people communicate
and when you don't give me the 100 promised coinds for adding you in ym or skype,my friends find out,and friends of friends
making customers happy ,being fair and correct ,is the best marketing tool you will ever find
internet is FULL of scam,one more is NOT needed

avata7777
Posted Mar 23rd 2011 9:33PM
Best marketing is the exact payment.
(If there is money involved.)
Posted Mar 26th 2011 6:53PM
Avata, we do keep our word. Sometimes things don't go 100% according to plan, but that's life. We offer a site where people can make picks without spending any money. Countless people have been paid out, ask around, we don't ask for credit card information or anything. I'm sorry if you two have had problems in the past. Who did you notify about the mistakes? Please don't hesitate to tell us if there has been an aggregious error. We get just as upset about these kind of situations as you do. But if you do have a problem adress someone immediately and we will handle the issue.
It's obvious we run a reputable site and all we aim to do is mak.e you guys happy and attract more people to a site where they can have fun betting on sports, and other challenges, without spending their daughters tuition. 
Thank you for the feedback, I wish we could hear from every member, but understand that we are trying to get more members so we can reward all of our members with bigger pay outs. If you have any problems in the future, speak up!
Posted Mar 29th 2011 12:53AM
Ummm   I've always got my money, so yes there is money involved, you just have to get picks correct to take advantage, IDK we can't blame the people who run the site if we don't make correct picks can we? I mean I'm wrong a lot more than I'm right but it's free so when I get a lucky streak it's nice to win cash.
As far as marketing goes you guys should advaertise the HotSpot Challenge to non-sports bettors through facebook and stuff, just to draw them in. It's a good challenge for people who arent really interested in sports betting, but they might just stay because you can win FREE money if you make some lucky picks.
Posted Mar 29th 2011 1:14AM
Ummm   I've always got my money, so yes there is money involved, you
just have to get picks correct to take advantage, IDK we can't blame the
people who run the site if we don't make correct picks can we? I mean
I'm wrong a lot more than I'm right but it's free so when I get a lucky
streak it's nice to win cash.

As far as marketing goes you guys should advaertise the HotSpot
Challenge to non-sports bettors through facebook and stuff, just to draw
them in. It's a good challenge for people who arent really interested
in sports betting, but they might just stay because you can win FREE
money if you make some lucky picks.
Posted Apr 12th 2011 3:01PM
I think a good idea would be to go to restaurants/sportsbars and host an IN night.  Sign up for one free beer! Would even be best if some hot ladies were doing the signups!
Posted May 3rd 2011 7:03PM
Thanks nailedanother1, we really appreciate the input!
Posted May 4th 2011 1:36PM
I believe the best way to get the word out is by word of mouth, but that is already happening of course. I also believe that another way is to make a facebook page, if you do not already have this and if a user adds you as a friend on facebook they are rewarded with a certain amount of coins. I also believe that you should find other forums that allow you to advertise your site, and list a link to signing up on a website of that type.
Hope this helps

Posted May 4th 2011 8:24PM
In the Cashier section, why has the payout option gone away, I mean if you have 2500 coins you could trade it for $25 to your Paypal or Moneybookers account.
I see that that option has disappeared from the Cashier list of options.

Why is that?

Greetings from Giovanni :)
Posted May 21st 2011 9:20AM
Showing 1 to 10 of 10 Messages

Forum Stats

Total Discussions: 2,606
Total Posts: 19,226
Active Members: 900

Feedback Submit your ideas or ask a question

Feedback
Thank you! Message Sent!
ERROR: Message Not Sent!