Should the Pro Football Frenzy have an overall LB? Locked discussion

Discussions » Sports Challenges » Pro Football Frenzy
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 Messages
Should the Pro Football Frenzy have an overall LB?
I think the title says it all...Should there be an overall seasonal Leader Board, with some sort of nominal prize for the top 3 for their overall performance?
 I know it is too late to do it for this season, but there is still a second half to come & a abbreviated version is still possible.

Prizes could/should be something that all members can use (by this I mean the US members too). So I was thinking prizes could be some sort of InsideNation wear packages or related type promo sports item (Autograph pix/cards, playing cards, chip sets)...just a thought
Posted Oct 25th 2011 9:10AM
I agree 100%. I thought at the begining of the season that they would have one and was disappointed to learn that I was mistaken.
Posted Oct 26th 2011 1:28PM
I've been looking to see if there were rules posted for the "Frenzy" & I was wondering if for next year could IN change the challenge a little & try adding "Handycapping" games as a way to break up the log-jams every week.
 I was thinking that for each week that along with picking winners, you also say what the win will be by.
Or there could be 1 pt for a home win 1 1/2 for away wins? This way the pay-outs for the players would be a little better (not as many winning though).
 Also I think making a 1/2 pt spread just so there is never a tie (which cause even more bunching in the pay-outs as rare as it may be)...
 Just a few suggestions to mull over for next season or how's about a Fantasy League?
Posted Nov 1st 2011 10:35AM
Really good suggestions. We'll have to rework it and make some changes for next year.
Posted Nov 2nd 2011 11:09AM
Is there a problem with this weeks PFF? I can't seem to be able to make my prediction on the score on the tie breaker???
Posted Dec 8th 2011 12:35PM
Is there a problem with this weeks PFF? I can't seem to be able to make my prediction on the score on the tie breaker???
BUMP!!! What's wrong? We're going into a 3rd week of PFF & there no results for the last 2 weeks???
Posted Dec 14th 2011 11:53AM
Showing 1 to 6 of 6 Messages

Forum Stats

Total Discussions: 2,606
Total Posts: 19,226
Active Members: 900

Feedback Submit your ideas or ask a question

Feedback
Thank you! Message Sent!
ERROR: Message Not Sent!