Giants @ Patriots Thread Locked discussion

Discussions » Sports Talk » Football
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 Messages
Giants @ Patriots Thread
An interesting Super Bowl XLII rematch pits the Giants (5-2) against the Patriots (5-2). The Giants have a 2 game lead in the NFC East but are entering a brutal 6 game stretch that could plunge them into the cellar of the division. A big win this week will put them in a great position to finish the second half of the season strong and win the division. New England and New York have been great at times and also struggled with weaker teams especially as of late. If the Giants couldn't get pressure on the Dolphins' Matt moore I don't know how they're going to stop Brady. I predict Brady has a huge game and gets back on track with Wes Welker to cover the 8.5-points they're giving. I'll also take the over on the 51 point total. Final score: 37-23. Make your predictions and win $5,000 here at InsideNation.
Posted Nov 3rd 2011 12:58PM
I think both of these teams are are gunna go in a bad direction. NE's D is horrible, they have no vertical threat and they have been exposed. NY plays in a weak division but I can see the Eagles getting hot and taking over that division. Plus, like you mentioned, The Giants next 6 weeks are brutal.
Posted Nov 3rd 2011 2:00PM
I hate when I am reminded of that damn Super Bowl.  It doesn't hurt as bad now, but I still wish history could be rewritten in this case.
Posted Nov 5th 2011 2:28AM
I am surprised that the NE offense hasn't been better as of late. With their defense they need to be putting up 30+ points per game. The backfiring of their offseason signings have really hurt this team. Haynesworth is gone and Chad only has 9 catches and 0 tds.
Posted Nov 10th 2011 6:29PM
Showing 1 to 4 of 4 Messages

Forum Stats

Total Discussions: 2,610
Total Posts: 19,230
Active Members: 901

Feedback Submit your ideas or ask a question

Feedback
Thank you! Message Sent!
ERROR: Message Not Sent!